USDA Announces Payment of Second Half of 2019 WHIP Plus Payments, Quality Loss Assistance Program — More than $1 billion in payments will be released over the next several weeks, starting June 15, for agricultural producers with approved applications for the Quality Loss Adjustment (QLA) Program and for producers who have already received payments through the Wildfire and Hurricane Indemnity Program Plus (WHIP+).  Producers who applied for QLA from January 6 to April 9, 2021 will receive 100 percent of the calculated assistance under QLA with payment disbursal beginning on June 15.  As for WHIP+, producers who applied for and have received their first payment can expect to receive the second payment beginning in mid-June for eligible crop losses.  Due to budget constraints, producers received an initial WHIP+ payment for 2019 crop losses equal to 50 percent of the calculated payment.  The second payment will be equal to 40 percent of the calculated payment for a total 90 percent WHIP+ program payment.  USDA noted a third round of payments may be issued if sufficient funds become available.