We'll Shop Insurance For You
With so many insurance companies out there, it’s difficult to know where to turn. We shop multiple companies for you and find what fits you best.
Damage to your vehicle that results from a collision with another vehicle or object can be covered under this plan.
This covers injuries sustained by you or others resulting from an automobile accident.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
If an accident occurs with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured you can be reimbursed for the total cost of the accident.
Comprehensive insurance covers pretty much everything collision coverage does not. Theft, fire, falling objects, vandalism, contact with animals, weather damage, and windshield cracks.
Get A Free Quote
About RV Insurance
These are some factors (not all) that Heritage Insurance Agents will assess in determining which of our companies fits your risk management needs. We will then shop the price to ensure the best fit within those companies.
Factors for Camper Insurance or RV Insurance Premiums
The following factors that can affect premiums:
- Credit score
- Financial stability
- Type of camper
- Value of the camper
- Total Loss Replacement - Replaces insured’s camper with a brand new one of similar make and quality.
- Actual Cash Value - Subtracting depreciation from replacement cost.
- Agreed Value - In the event of a loss the stated amount is paid without any adjustment for depreciation or appreciation.
- Vacation Liability - Provides liability coverage where the camper is parked and unhooked from the auto that pulled it. Be careful, as this is not always included!
- Physical Damage - Please refer to the three settlement options above, of (1) Total Loss Replacement, (2) Actual Cash Value, and (3) Agreed Value.