We'll Shop Insurance For You
With so many insurance companies out there it’s difficult to know where to turn. We shop multiple companies for you and find what fits you best.
Damage to your vehicle that results from a collision with another vehicle or object can be covered under this plan.
Comprehensive coverage can cover the things that collision coverage does not such as theft, fire, falling objects, vandalism, contact with animals, weather damage, and windshield cracks.
Uninsured and Underinsured
If an accident occurs with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured you may be reimbursed for the cost of the accident.
Get A Free Quote
More About Auto Insurance
These are some factors (not all) that Heritage Insurance Agents will assess in determining which of our companies fits your risk management needs. We will then shop the price to ensure the best fit for you, within those companies.
Factors for Auto Insurance Premiums
The following factors can affect your auto insurance premium:
- Location- Where you live and garage your auto or car can effect your insurance premium. Whether you live in a large city or in a small rural community, it will play a part in the rating of your policy.
- Claim History- The number and type of losses in the past play a role in your auto insurance premium. Most companies rate you off of losses from the past 3 years.
- Personal Factors- Multiple personal factors affect the rating of your auto insurance. Those factors include credit history/score, financial stability, age, marital status, driving record and if you have youthful drivers in the household. For example, if you have multiple speeding tickets or traffic violations, your premium may be impacted.
Coverage's for Auto Insurance Policies
The following are coverage's that are included on your auto policy or are optional coverage's that may be added.
- Bodily Injury- Bodily injury liability provides coverage in case you cause an auto accident in which another person is hurt. It covers the damages that you're legally responsible for, and provides a legal defense if someone sues you for damages. Bodily injury coverage is mandatory in most states, and most states have a minimum limit, so be sure to check your state’s insurance requirements.
- Property Damage- Property Damage covers you if your car damages someone else's property. Usually this means damage to someone else's car, but it could be any property.