We'll Shop Insurance For You
With so many insurance companies out there, it’s difficult to know where to turn. We shop multiple companies for you and find what fits you best.
Damage to your vehicle that results from a collision with another vehicle or object can be covered under this plan.
This covers injuries sustained by you or others resulting from an automobile accident.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
If an accident occurs with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured you can be reimbursed for the total cost of the accident.
Comprehensive insurance covers pretty much everything collision coverage does not. Theft, fire, falling objects, vandalism, contact with animals, weather damage, and windshield cracks.
Get A Free Quote
About Recreational Vehicles Insurance
These are some factors (not all) that Heritage Insurance Agents will assess in determining which of our companies fits your risk management needs. We will then shop the price to ensure the best fit within those companies.
Factors for Motorcycle Insurance and ATV Insurance Premiums
The following factors can affect your insurance premiums:
- Driving experience
- Driving record
- Credit score
- Financial stability
- Type of cycle/ATV
- Engine size
- Value of the cycle/ATV
- Total Loss Replacement - Replaces insured’s camper, motorcycle, or ATV with a brand new one of similar make and quality.
- Actual Cash Value - Subtracting depreciation from replacement cost.
- Agreed Value - In the event of a loss the stated amount is paid without any adjustment for depreciation or appreciation.
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability - Includes passenger liability.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- Medical Payments - Be sure this limit is enough to cover a driver and a passenger as it is a total amount, not per person.
- Accessory coverage
- Transport Trailer coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage
- Trip Interruption
- Rental Vehicle coverage
- On-road coverage for off-road vehicles