We'll Shop Insurance For You
With so many insurance companies out there it’s difficult to know where to turn. We shop multiple companies for you and find what fits you best.
This covers any injury sustained by you or others resulting from an automobile accident.
Comprehensive insurance covers pretty much everything. Theft, fire, falling objects, vandalism, contact with animals, weather damage, and windshield cracks. If you can dream it, we can cover it.
Fleet Vehicle Replacement
When a vehicle becomes totaled you can get it replaced with the same or similar model to keep your business on track without skipping a beat.
Rental or Leased Vehicle Coverage
Many businesses rely on rentals and leases to fill out the rest of the fleet. We find the best coverage for all rented and leased vehicles.
About Farm & Ranch Auto Insurance
These are some factors (not all) that Heritage Insurance Agents will assess in determining which of our companies fits your risk management needs. We will then shop the price to ensure the best fit within those companies.
Our Farm & Ranch agents can provide flexible coverages and broad protection needed by today’s successful farm and ranch owners for all their farm auto insurance or ranch auto insurance needs for a peace of mind.
Auto and Vehicle Coverages:
The following farm and ranch auto or vehicles covered by Heritage Insurance on the following:
- Tractor-Trailer Units
- Farm Trucks
- Personal Vehicles
- Maintenance Vehicles
- Utility Vehicles or Utility Trailers
- Comprehensive Liability- Provides liability coverage for any auto owned, leased, or borrowed.
- Hired Auto Liability- Extends liability coverage to autos hired, leased, or borrowed, other than for autos owned by you, or your partners.
- Hired Auto Physical Damage- Provides comprehensive coverage with a deductible of your choosing and Collision coverage with a deductible of your choosing.
- Employers Non-Ownership Liability- Provides liability coverage for private passenger autos the named insured does not own or hire that are used in connection with the named insureds farm (including autos owned by the named insureds employees). Coverage is also provided for commercial autos that you do not own or hire and are used occasionally and infrequently by the named insured’s business.
Get A Free Quote