Life Insurance Options
Life insurance offers financial protection for those who depend on you. We offer multiple options through Auto-Owners and are sure we can help you find an insurance policy that best fits your needs.
- Established in 1916, they have over 100 years of experience providing policyholders exceptional service in multiple lines of insurance including auto, home, business, and life.
- Highest rating by national insurance company rating service A.M. Best, which ranks Auto-Owners among the highest in the industry with an A++ (superior) rating for financial security.
- Recognized nationally in many studies and magazines as one of the top companies for claims handling.
- Auto-Owners works exclusively through independent agents, providing policyholders convenient, local service.
- With many discounts available across all lines of business, Auto-Owners makes insuring your auto, home, business, and life affordable.
TERM LIFE INSURANCE
Provides low-cost, level death benefit insurance for a 10, 20, or 30-year period. Several optional riders are available so you can tailor the policy to fit your needs. The minimum amount of coverage is $50,000 (or $100,000 for the Premier Non-Tobacco rate class).
Term Life Insurance Policy Types:
- 10 Year Level Term
- 20 Year Level Term
- 30 Year Level Term
PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE
Provides long-term protection that may last your entire life while building cash value. Choose from a variety of optional coverages to create a policy that fits your needs.
Permanent Life Insurance Policy Types:
- Traditional Whole Life
- Single Pay Whole Life
- Ten Pay Whole Life
- Universal Life
SIMPLIFIED ISSUE LIFE INSURANCE
Simplified Issued products do not require a physical exam or any medical tests. You only have to be able to answer “no” to a few questions on the applications. The minimum coverage amount is $10,000 and maximum coverage amount is $50,000.
Simplified Issue Policy Types:
- Simplified Issue Children’s Advantage Plan Plus
- Simplified Issue Whole Life
- Simplified Issue 5 Year Term