Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as an outside insurance agent writing property, casualty, commercial lines, life, and other insurance products.
- Grow and maintain your business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
- Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
- 2 years of experience in sales.
- Strong desire to work independently.
- Possess or be willing to obtain state property and casualty insurance license prior to start date.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer a competitive salary (DOE) health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, matching retirement, and vacation pay.
Heritage Insurance Services is always looking for hard-working, dedicated professionals to fill positions in our offices across North Dakota. If you believe you are capable of fulfilling the job duties below and are interested in working in the insurance industry please email your resume to email@example.com.
Heritage Insurance Services has a career opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual as a Crop Insurance Specialist. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well without supervision, pay attention to detail, adhere to timelines and regulations, and learn new concepts quickly. Previous experience in the insurance industry is a plus. Responsibilities:…