Heritage Insurance Services has a career opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual as a Crop Insurance Specialist. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well without supervision, pay attention to detail, adhere to timelines and regulations, and learn new concepts quickly. Previous experience in the insurance industry is a plus.
- Process and monitor crop insurance policies while ensuring compliance with company and federal regulations.
- Work with several agents on a daily basis, assisting them with various issues including processing, interpretation, and clarification of insurance programs.
- Responsible for data entry, organization, and adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Review reports, endorsement requests, service requests and claim documents for accuracy.
- Ability to use and update company mapping systems so acreage reporting can be done efficiently and accurately.
- Keep up to date with all changes that pertain to crop insurance. Research specialty products as needed.
- Successfully complete all coursework and education as assigned.
- Assist with other duties requested by management.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred.
- Experience: Prior insurance experience and crop underwriting experience is a plus but not required.
Heritage Insurance Services is an independent, family owned insurance agency with 12 offices located in ND. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. EOE. To apply for this position, submit your information below or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.